Welcome to the 2021 South County Showcase. To provide the absolute best experience for our guests and meet all state and county health and safety requirements, the following protocols will be implemented.
- Face Coverings are to be worn when not actively participating in the game/competition, including on the bench or sideline.
- Face coverings will be highly encouraged to be worn by coaches, support staff and spectators in compliance with CDPH Guidance under the Use of Face Coverings.
- All individuals should maintain proper social distancing, even with the use of face coverings, and engage in frequent handwashing or sanitizing.
SPECTATORS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Limit spectators of youth sports (18 years and under) of both practices and games to immediate household members.
- Limit the number of spectators to ensure physical distancing can be maintained, reduce potential overcrowding, and maintain any capacity limits.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING PROCEDURES
- The South County Showcase will provide cleaning and sanitizing stations at the many different sites at the event.
- In between games: balls, cones, and other sports equipment, will be cleaned, sanitized and cleaned.